How to book your surf sessionThere are up to 10 spots available in each session and board hire and instructors are included! You can choose either a surfboard or bodyboard during your safety induction.
*Minimum of 4 riders are required for a 30 minute public wave session to commence”
- Select a day to find out what waves are available to book. Find out more about the wave types here. You can also book indoor climbing or a combination! Please note we offer different wave types so please ensure you check the wave you are booking.
- Choose an available option and then pick your time.
- Don’t forget you need to arrive 30 minutes before the session time you book.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your booking.
- If you have a gift voucher or multi-pass you’ll be asked for the code to redeem this during the checkout process.
To buy a GIFT VOUCHER click here
For party bookings click here
Bump PolicyPlease note: Minimum of 4 riders are required for a 30 minute public wave session to commence. You may be bumped to the next session if there are not enough participants.
Cancellation Policy:We do not do refunds for change of mind, however with 48 hours notice we would be happy to reschedule your booking if you are unable to make it due to circumstances outside of your control. Please contact us on 6202 0135 in this case.
Current Wave Timetable
Mon, Thur, Fri & Sun: Riverwave
Saturday: River-wave until 3pm, Sweetspot from 4:30pm
*Additional Barrel days promoted on our social media*